[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Some aftermarket products for Gen2
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Some aftermarket products for Gen2

Some aftermarket products for Gen2

Postby erasat » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:22 am

After e-mailing Trenz they recommended me 2 Stores, Stylinconcepts and performance Center Wholesales.

I've been browsing StylinConcepts, and they look to have some alternatives for us with the GEN2, some of the rare articles is a totally different Stainless Steel Air Filter that they claims will give us up to 24% better Gas Mileage, and they also are the only that can sell the Upper and lower Grills that were shown in the picture in the other thread.

So take a look at them at http://www.stylinconcepts.com and look for Solara 2004 products.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:54 am

They're not the only one that can sell the Trenz grills. I've already made a call to a wholesaler and he got me pricing and stated the product has not been manufactured and will take atleast 30 days from the date of order and there's no guarantee in that either. The upper piece is $200, which is reasonable, the lower piece however is $250. The price does not include shipping or tax, depending where you live. That's a definite confirmation. I'm gonna have to put some more effort in finalizing my upper grille. I've been getting emails wanting both piece as a set.

Anyone want to order the Trenz piece, PM me and I'll provide contact info. Trust me...I'm not making any commission for doing this. I just like Trenz products.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby slingshot » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:05 pm

That StylingConcepts website looks like total garbage to me. Of the list of most bought Solara accessories,when you click them to look closer most of them say Not yet available for Solara. That's what I call false advertising. And the 24% fuel saver looks pretty unbelievable. Very little of the stuff on that site that supposedly are for the Solara are in no way custom made for it from what I could see.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby erasat » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:50 pm

slingshot wrote:That StylingConcepts website looks like total garbage to me. Of the list of most bought Solara accessories,when you click them to look closer most of them say Not yet available for Solara. That's what I call false advertising. And the 24% fuel saver looks pretty unbelievable. Very little of the stuff on that site that supposedly are for the Solara are in no way custom made for it from what I could see.

Yep, that's what I realized after I already have opened this thread, just had time to browse their supposedly Solara 04 products, and 99% of them are not for Solaras.

So it appears that at least they sell an Air filter that t's already posted that is a fraud and the Grilles by Trenz, altough it's not advertised in their website.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby got sport » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:37 pm

I'm planning to install TRD Springs and the TRD RSB tomorrow.
Other aftermarkets I'm considering:
1. Trenz Grill
2. Ebay Billet Grill
3. Rims
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5