[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Who here has gotten the in-dash XM Satellite Radio?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Who here has gotten the in-dash XM Satellite Radio?

Who here has gotten the in-dash XM Satellite Radio?

Postby technole » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:52 am

Or perhaps the potential costs to get this option installed?
technole
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: XM

Postby technole » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:32 pm

atlred wrote:I HAD IT INSTALLED THROUGH HIFI BUYS, BUT HAD IT TAKEN OUT BECAUSE THE CONNECTION CAUSED ME TO NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE PRESETS. IT REALLY SUCKED TRYING TO CHANGE BETWEEN 100 CHANNELS!!! I AM GOING BACK TO TOYOTA AND HAVE THEM INSTALL THE ONE FROM DEALER, SO I CAN SAVE CHANNELS AND READ THE TEXT FROM THE CHANNELS.

I take it you had a pioneer reciever installed? I have heard some aftermarkets do "work" but with limited functionality like you mentioned. Keep us updated!!
2004 Solara V6 SLE w/XM Satellite Radio
technole
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5