[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - OEM Body Kit, Where to find it?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

OEM Body Kit, Where to find it?

Postby technole » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:21 pm

vuuuuu wrote:I wanted the Sport kit for mine, but I also always get the top model of any car I buy. I didn't like how it wasn't an option though. I figured I'd pick it up in a year or two.

Ditto. The SLE made a heck lot more sense then the SE Sport if you wanted the most bang for the buck.

This is what Toyota does though, you either get a base, sported out, or a luxury model. Unlike with Honda where you get the options to have wood trim, or sport kit on top of the model you want.
2004 Solara V6 SLE w/XM Satellite Radio
technole
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby michaels artic frost » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:43 am

technole wrote:
vuuuuu wrote:I wanted the Sport kit for mine, but I also always get the top model of any car I buy. I didn't like how it wasn't an option though. I figured I'd pick it up in a year or two.

Ditto. The SLE made a heck lot more sense then the SE Sport if you wanted the most bang for the buck.

This is what Toyota does though, you either get a base, sported out, or a luxury model. Unlike with Honda where you get the options to have wood trim, or sport kit on top of the model you want.

That's so true. A friend of mine has an '04 Accord coupe and he had options to add leatha, control climate, etc. for his sport and it's really nice. The only thing that I didn't like was that the interior was smaller then the my '04 Solara. There was no leg room in back of his ride.

If only Toyota had the options to add things such as leatha seats in the sport, control climate, Nav, etc. that would have been so much better IMO.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:21 am

just wanted you guys to know this: i'm selling -

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=10126
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy