[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - OEM Body Kit, Where to find it?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

OEM Body Kit, Where to find it?

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:40 pm

Pricing is a JOKE, but there were exact pricing...lol

Yes, they do have the kit, but each part is sold separately.

The contact info is below.
If you have questions or concerns about any eBay sale, e-mail us at sales@toyotaofgoldsboro.com, or call 1-800-951-3232. Ask for Mike Lane, Parts Manager

GL
-Michael
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby slingshot » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:43 pm

Is it a big secret that you can't quote the price here they told ya? Enquiring readers want to know. LOL
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Astro » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:44 pm

Of course, inflated dealer prices! BTW, does the kit consist of only front and rears? I've never seen any side skirts.

Larry
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:07 pm

slingshot wrote:Is it a big secret that you can't quote the price here they told ya? Enquiring readers want to know. LOL

I didn't have time to put in the prices...

They only gave me a few prices, for ex: for just one side of the sideskirt, it's between $400-$500 dollars. That is just for one, not the pair. However they do come painted. Keep in mind, no pearl...lol. After I found out that there were no pearl, I told him to just forget about it.

He also told me that there was an action package for the Celica, Matrix, e.i. but none for the Solara.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby slingshot » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:56 pm

That's total ripoff prices. I don't really think the skirts are really all that great anyway. The SLE by itself has a little flare on the sides anyway. I don't like the rear skirt on the Sport because it looks like it's a dirt catcher and nice place for water to settle in. Just my opinion.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:23 pm

slingshot wrote:I don't like the rear skirt on the Sport because it looks like it's a dirt catcher and nice place for water to settle in. Just my opinion.

You're absolutely right about dirt catcher...hahah. I got the kit to help the appearance from being so high in the air like 4WD.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby cablemn » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:33 pm

ill either get the kit or lower it a little.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cablemn » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:35 pm

is there noone that works for toyota on these boards that can help us out with a group buy or a substantial discount.
I HEREBY OFFICIALLY REQUEST A TOYOTA PARTS DUDE TO COME FORWARD AND ASSIST US IN OUR PLIGHT. GROUP BUY DISCOUNT FOR THE BODYKIT. OR AT LEAST THE RIGHT PART NUMBERS AND PRICES!!!
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:03 pm

You guys must not forget that when the gen 1 kits first came out, dealeships wanted 2600+ for them, its only when molly designs route was discoverd, we all went there... Find who the manfacturer is? then work from there....AND erasat, PM when you have full kit pricing, I'll wait for that!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby mik00725 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:24 pm

Erasat, have you contact the shop I told you? If not; here is the phone, but it's better to go personally. 787-258-7830. Let me know what they told you.

For the other guys, the "complete kit" isn't available (for now) because it is, as part of the SE Sport package. You can buy each part separatly as OEM replacement (in case you have an accident for example), but that will bring the price over the sky. I'm sure that someone will come up with an aftermarket replacement, just be patient. Only my opinion.
2004 Arctic Frost Pearl with Dark Stone Leather seats SE.
mik00725
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby erasat » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:48 pm

Thanks guys.

I'm not at home, I'm in Las Vegas since Saturday, so I don't know if somebody called about pricing, but they didn't before I left, so I will try again once I get back.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jewls » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:28 am

cablemn wrote:is there noone that works for toyota on these boards that can help us out with a group buy or a substantial discount.
I HEREBY OFFICIALLY REQUEST A TOYOTA PARTS DUDE TO COME FORWARD AND ASSIST US IN OUR PLIGHT. GROUP BUY DISCOUNT FOR THE BODYKIT. OR AT LEAST THE RIGHT PART NUMBERS AND PRICES!!!

I agree! :D
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cablemn » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:05 pm

I don't think i need the sideskirts, just the front lip and the rear piece. I wonder how it would look with just that and the mud flaps behind the front wheel? Can anyone do a photoshop? Please?
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby erasat » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:03 am

cablemn wrote:I don't think i need the sideskirts, just the front lip and the rear piece. I wonder how it would look with just that and the mud flaps behind the front wheel? Can anyone do a photoshop? Please?

That's exactly what I'm thinking on doing right now, I won already the front lip for $50 plus shipping (Total $67.00) and they are already White Pearl, so I'm just trying to get the rear piece just to see how it looks.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby erasat » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:56 am

mik00725, I just contacted the shop you told me, and they told me that they didn't find any parts number for it (Nothing new) an dthat they will call me back, just the same that the rest of Toyota Parts shop I have contacted. But the problem is that none of them have called me back.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5