[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - stones
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

stones

stones

Postby cablemn » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:16 pm

does anyone make a stoneguard for the solara? i have a nice looking form fitting guard on my altima. im not a fan of the stoneguard "thing",
but im all about proctecting the front of my car during my commute.
and.... does anyone have the name of that clear film stuff that you stick on the front?
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby thealkimo » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:04 pm

on ebay i've seen "invisiguards" which is a clear front end mask...perhaps what you're looking for
thealkimo
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mole » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:22 am

made by 3M.

invisibra

the next car i get, i plan to pop it on.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5