[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: K&N High-Flow Air Filter
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: K&N High-Flow Air Filter

FS: K&N High-Flow Air Filter

Postby Ransom8707 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 pm

I was cleaning around my garage today and I ran across this and really dont have no use for it. It was barely used for about 1,000 miles so you should be able to use this for along time. I did some cleaning to it and obviously need some more cleaning done. I bought this from the K&N website for around 60 bucks. I'll let it go for 20 bucks shipped.

Ransom8707
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5