[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Black top for my 02 solara sle
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Black top for my 02 solara sle

WTB: Black top for my 02 solara sle

Postby Eriko » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

Any one have one up for sale or know of one for sale please let me know. I live in Mass if there are any for local pick up thatd be great if not could pay for shipping thanks. :D
Eriko
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5