[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need HID/Invisible mats/Wheels
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Need HID/Invisible mats/Wheels

Need HID/Invisible mats/Wheels

Postby qhoc0010 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:06 pm

I am looking for 3 things:
+ HID kits. Links for installation.
+ Invisible mats (custom fit). The one I bought from Walmart sucks. It won't stay down but keep moving, also too small.
+ Some kick-a$$ wheels.

Thanks.
qhoc0010
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Whatever » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:28 am

lol nice first post
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Need HID/Invisible mats/Wheels

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:38 am

qhoc0010 wrote:I am looking for 3 things:
+ Invisible mats (custom fit). The one I bought from Walmart sucks. It won't stay down but keep moving, also too small.
+ Some kick-a$$ wheels.

Thanks.

HID: Talk to KrawzyAzn. Good quality, affordable price

Invisible mats: Look for these things called "EXACT MATS" Perfect fit per vehicle (cut to spec) and it about 1/8-1/4 of an inch thick w/ nice SPIKES to hold it in place!!

Wheels... state your preference (large smokes, many spokes, mesh, etc) and price range, and size (17-19... 20 if you're dangerous :lol: )
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Re: Need HID/Invisible mats/Wheels

Postby Paladin06Greg » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:09 am

Let me see if I can help.

1. Try the tutorial section
2. Try https://www.ggbailey.com/ All they do is custom mats.
3. I've got a set of Silver, 5 spoke, light weight, RH Evolution, 17x7, 40 offset for sale. Their about 2 years old and in good condition. You can see pics of them at my web-site link below.

Good luck.

qhoc0010 wrote:I am looking for 3 things:
+ Some kick-a$$ wheels.

Thanks.
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Postby qhoc0010 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:33 am

Thanks for your quick response.
I am looking for some chrome wheels. I checked at tirerack.com and the prices for 4 wheels + 4 tires (18") were totally $2000. Is it about right?
qhoc0010
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Paladin06Greg » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:38 am

Try http://www.wheelguyz.com/shop/.

qhoc0010 wrote:Thanks for your quick response.
I am looking for some chrome wheels. I checked at tirerack.com and the prices for 4 wheels + 4 tires (18") were totally $2000. Is it about right?
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Postby indiglosolara » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:30 am

Wow!!!

If your interested i have a set of pretty much almost new with only 2k miles 19" Falken Torque 5 for sale in silver with polish lip.

Asking price for just the rims is $650.00 plus shipping

I also made a post in the for sale section for these if you wanna take a look at it.

if you want these with tires i can sell them for 1300.00 plus shipping..

PM me for mre detials..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby qhoc0010 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:11 pm

indiglosolara wrote:

Wow!!!

If your interested i have a set of pretty much almost new with only 2k miles 19" Falken Torque 5 for sale in silver with polish lip.

Asking price for just the rims is $650.00 plus shipping

I also made a post in the for sale section for these if you wanna take a look at it.

if you want these with tires i can sell them for 1300.00 plus shipping..

PM me for mre detials..

Thanks for the offer.
However, I seem to prefer the chrome finish wheels. If you have some or know where to get a good deal. Let me know too.

Thanks for the links.
qhoc0010
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5