[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wanted gen 1 side markers without shield
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

wanted gen 1 side markers without shield

wanted gen 1 side markers without shield

Postby AllShowNoGo » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:47 am

Im looking for someone willing to remove the shield off a gen 1 side marker without cracking it. I have had many unsuccesful attempts since the glue in the side markers is different then the head lights.

As u can see i can get it off, but i always manage to crack it near the end. Willing to fork out some money to someone who can do it. Also i will need a pick of the final product before i send payment.
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5