[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - (2) Used Dunlop Sp Sport 01 Runflats 245/40/18 *Socal*
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

(2) Used Dunlop Sp Sport 01 Runflats 245/40/18 *Socal*

(2) Used Dunlop Sp Sport 01 Runflats 245/40/18 *Socal*

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:56 pm

I bought them used, I paid 170 for both, Tirerack has them listed at 270 a pop (brand new)...

$150.00 Picked up takes these (2), the shop I bought them from rated them with 75% tread.

I am located in The San Fernando Valley.

I had mounted this one on this sportmax (to see what it looked like), but I personally have not used them...

If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5