[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 99 Solara charcoal interior passenger side lower cowl
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: 99 Solara charcoal interior passenger side lower cowl

WTB: 99 Solara charcoal interior passenger side lower cowl

Postby synenergy52 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:05 pm

I need the interior piece by the passengers feet. The one that covers the wires. Anybody? I live in Los Angeles. email me if you have this. synenergy52@gmail.com
MY06 E46 BMW 325ci 5MT, Sport Package, Active Xenon, body colored front reflectors.

MY99 Solara SLE V6 4AT (all the SLE junk)
synenergy52
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5