[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My 18" Gunmetal Falken Circuit Spec's on ebay
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

My 18" Gunmetal Falken Circuit Spec's on ebay

My 18" Gunmetal Falken Circuit Spec's on ebay

Postby adam_minton » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 pm

These rims are in real good condition. Only used them for one year. I bought another car since then and pulled these off before I sold it. Ive been wanting to use them for a while because they still have nice tread left but I need money to finish another project. These were special ordered (perfect fit) for the solara. The clear over the polished lip is peeling in spots. I would just wet sand them then polish them up. The color is gunmetal.
tires are wanli 225/40/18s mounted and balanced. One tire is bad so you will need at least one new one. I think they are 80.00 a piece on ebay.
I will meet halfway on shipping up to 150 miles. I could ship as long as buyer pays.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :IT&ih=004
adam_minton
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5