[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: car, system, wheels. finder's fee as well.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: car, system, wheels. finder's fee as well.

FS: car, system, wheels. finder's fee as well.

Postby ChrYstiE » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm

i'm selling the lara, the system, and the wheels.

i prefer to sell them in one fell swoop, but i'm selling as follows:

car + system + wheels = 6000
car + system = 5750
wheels alone = 600 + shipping

pics are at my cardomain (www button)
car is at 104,500 and has a warranty til 115k. i also just got new tires on the stock 15's.

wheels have 10k on them, no curb rash but a few dings. wheels are voxx scorze 18x8 wrapped with nankang ns-II's

i really wanna get everything sold w/in 2 weeks or so. so let's make a deal.

**if you know someone looking for a solara and they buy it, i'll give you a 5% finder's fee for getting her sold!!!**
08 VW GLI
ChrYstiE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5