[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Supercharger C.A.R.B decal & Belt Routing Stickers
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

TRD Supercharger C.A.R.B decal & Belt Routing Stickers

TRD Supercharger C.A.R.B decal & Belt Routing Stickers

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Got these laying around from a friend who created them recently. So, they are knock offs and are like the original. I only needed one pair made but, he decided to run a couple because they print in rolls of 42". Sizes are 2.375"x2.375". They do have an adhesive backing to it. All you need to do is peel and stick. I don't know how I should let these go for a pair but, give me a idea with mailing for 1 or 2 pair. These are being mailed from Maui.... Planning using USPS.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: TRD Supercharger C.A.R.B decal & Belt Routing Stickers

Postby alltrac92 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

$5 a pair.
alltrac92
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SleeperSolara » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Nice sale man.
Good luck on the sale.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 pm

alltrac92 wrote:$5 a pair.

I never done this before will that be enough for mailing? I seen people selling for $15-30 bucks. But, I'm trying to give you guys a deal. Is $10 a pair to high? I have no problem with $5. I just want to know a fair price.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 pm

lol... Thanks Vik.... I got them and thought they where stickers... When my friend saw that I got them from you he ask me if I wanted to turn them to stickers. I just needed one pair... but, he just ran 16 pairs on a 42" roll. I guess in his point of view why put the rolls to waste when you can fit more than one. So he gave me all the extra ones. It's all good Vik I'm satisfied of the purchase and now I have a digital high res of these in a pdf format (just incase if anyone needs one in the future). I just need to get rid these extra ones. So, why not help the Solara Community and let them go for cheap. That's just the type of person I am. I would give these out for free but, since I'm on a rock I guess it won't happen.

Can't wait to get the other thing from you Vik. :wink:

Thanks,
Y-Lee
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SirThomas88 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Nice photos you took of the stickers! Yeah I saw someone here selling stickers for $15-$30 too. I just took the images and reproduced them in PDF format as well, like your friend did.

I agree, I would think $5 is a good deal for a pair. I don't think shipping would be more than a dollar since it can fit into a postcard-size envelope.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby alltrac92 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

$0.44 for postage.
$0.45 PayPal fee on $5.00 transaction.
$0.?? for envelope maybe $.05-10 a piece.
alltrac92
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TRDSleeper » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I would like to buy these stickers. So is $5 the final price? If so, let me know what email I can send Paypal payment to.

-Tu
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Dawgz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am

DSM_Lara wrote:lol... Thanks Vik.... I got them and thought they where stickers... When my friend saw that I got them from you he ask me if I wanted to turn them to stickers. I just needed one pair... but, he just ran 16 pairs on a 42" roll. I guess in his point of view why put the rolls to waste when you can fit more than one. So he gave me all the extra ones. It's all good Vik I'm satisfied of the purchase and now I have a digital high res of these in a pdf format (just incase if anyone needs one in the future). I just need to get rid these extra ones. So, why not help the Solara Community and let them go for cheap. That's just the type of person I am. I would give these out for free but, since I'm on a rock I guess it won't happen.

Can't wait to get the other thing from you Vik. :wink:

Thanks,
Y-Lee

Word, well no harm done man....i was just confused haha.

Cool stuff!
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby ptballer » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 am

I'd take a pair for $5.
Volk_RaysEngineering_SSR_Work_5Zigen_RacingHart__Kosei_Enkei_Toyo_Falken_BFG_Bridgetone_Yokohama
ptballer
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

count me in Y ill take a pair as well. :D
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 am

$5 bucks it is. PM me with your address first.
Send Pay-Pal payment to.
ip.creations@yahoodotcom

Thanks,
Y-Lee
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby CamryOnBronze » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 am

haha, I created the knock off/ laminated ones that you got from Vik I believe a good while back... I didn't have access to any sort of decal machine at the time. That's cool!
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 am

CamryOnBronze wrote:haha, I created the knock off/ laminated ones that you got from Vik I believe a good while back... I didn't have access to any sort of decal machine at the time. That's cool!

I figured.... but, it the long run look how it ended up to be. :D In the hands of a person that had someone who can make it to a sticker. As far as I know they are water proof. Did some few test and they held up fine. Not like water will go in your engine bay all the time.

The sad thing also.... I got no Supercharger. :puppydogeyes:
I just bought it for the hell of it. But, one of these days I will. You'll see.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 am

For those who have sent payment today will be mailed out today. I'll keep you guys that made payment updated.

Thanks,
Y-Lee
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Next

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5