[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: 12" Diamond Audio TDX Subwoofer, 1,200 wrms
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: 12" Diamond Audio TDX Subwoofer, 1,200 wrms

F/S: 12" Diamond Audio TDX Subwoofer, 1,200 wrms

Postby MisterTedster » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Hello fellow SGers, I realize this may not be the ideal market to present this to, but a few of you guys are car audio nuts and correspondingly, would know the amazing-ness of this subwoofer. It is comparable to the JL W7 and Image Dynamics IDmax, but with more power handling. I also have this listed on craigslist.

I have a Diamond Audio TDX subwoofer. It is rated for 600 watts rms per coil. It's a dual 4 ohm, which means a total of 1,200wrms!

I also have an enclosed box with grill that I will throw in.

100% functional, no scratches, holes, or marks on the subwofer.

At the bottom are a couple photos and a video of it playing.

Asking $220 local. If shipped, buyer responsible for shipping.

Also, I have many references as a seller from www.caraudioclassifieds.org if needed.

02 SE V6
TRD FSB, TRD RSB, Dual TRD Mufflers, Eibach Springs, KYB Struts, OBX SRI, Fujita F5 Filter
MisterTedster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: F/S: 12" Diamond Audio TDX Subwoofer, 1,200 wrms

Postby Trickortreat » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 am

hey is the sub still for sale if so could you email me Noops62@yahoo.com thanx matt
Trickortreat
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5