[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Solara Drag Radials BFG and Micky Thompson
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Solara Drag Radials BFG and Micky Thompson

FS: Solara Drag Radials BFG and Micky Thompson

Postby shidosha01 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 am

Hello all,

Finally clearing out my storage and gonna part ways with my gear. Both sets of wheels will mount on your camry or solara with no rubbing issues. PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH LOW BALLING. These are already a great deal and willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Link: http://solaradragradials.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Up for sale are BFG G-Force Drag Radials 225/50/15 on steelies. These tires have about 3 miles on them. They are yours for $250 FIRM.

Next, are Micky Thompson Street Radials 235/60/15 on rare SSR Competition. These are super lightweight and have lots of grip. Tires have only 2 miles on them. They are yours for $600 FIRM.

I accept paypal. Thanks!
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5