[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2az-fe intake and header
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

2az-fe intake and header

2az-fe intake and header

Postby solara90 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

So I will be trading in my solara here in the next few weeks for a tacoma and wondering if anyone has any intrest inthe parts below, otherwise i will just trade it in with these parts on it.

JPP headers for the 2az-fe $250obo

K&N short ram intake $135obo

will get pictures up soon...
02 solara 2az

solara90
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5