[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: All four corners stock strut/springs and both roll bars
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: All four corners stock strut/springs and both roll bars

FS: All four corners stock strut/springs and both roll bars

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey yall,
First off, I wanna say I love this site and without all of you my solara wouldn't be so sick! Now for the biz.

I have all four corner stock strut/spring combos with only 24,0000 miles on them. Im selling the whole unit, as I don't have a spring compressor and I figure $150+shipping a piece or $400+shipping for the whole set. They're in good condition, just a lil dirty and they'll bolt right into a corner.

I also have the front and back stock roll bars. They have a bit of surface rust but a little sanding and some paint will take care of it, they're still both functional and structurally sound. I figure $40+shipping a piece or $70+shipping for both.

Im in Washington state, so if any one is close i could meet them. I couldn't figure out how to post pics, so here is a link to the craigs list ad.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/2813143844.html
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5