[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Coilovers
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Coilovers

WTB: Coilovers

Postby jcamry94 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Condition: Used, not blown out preferred!
Price: 500-
Hit me up if you have something you want off your hands! :D

Btw 100% ebay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback
and Toyotanation feedback.

Thanks!
jcamry94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: Coilovers

Postby djandrey_M » Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 am

i haven't been seeing any used ones for sale around here for a while now, so i just paid an arm and a leg for mine brand new (teins) and I plan to keep them for a long while...
djandrey_M
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB: Coilovers

Postby jcamry94 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah, I got some tokico inserts a couple years ago, but finding the housings sucks, so I thought I'd try here.
jcamry94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5