[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Parts for Sale!!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Parts for Sale!!

Re: Parts for Sale!!

Postby albertrd » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

^^^^^ :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^
albertrd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am

Still interested in getting rid of the strut brace? Lemme know, I'll take it :)
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby r0wr0w » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 pm

PlateLunch wrote:Still interested in getting rid of the strut brace? Lemme know, I'll take it :)

Email me or send the money to my PayPal and I will ship.

As for the rest of the parts if you would like to email me an offer I will reply. Thank you to all who stuck up for me. I know my prices seem high but these parts aren't made anymore so I believe the prices are fair. Like I said in the post that price or best offer. I have not yet seen emails for offers. I don't want to sound like a jerk but like Gabe said I'm selling what I believe is fair and if you don't like it then you do not have to buy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am open to all offers. My email is rowanbyee@gmail.com.

Thank you

Row
r0wr0w
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby r0wr0w » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Strut Bar Sold!!!!

Brake Relaocation Kit someone make me an offer willing to neogotiate!!
r0wr0w
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 am

Just wanted to say that I got the strut brace from Row, no problem. It actually came faster than I was expecting! Thanks bro, bump for legit seller!!!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby r0wr0w » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

130 plus shipping for the caliper relocation kit!
r0wr0w
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Bostonlara » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

r0wr0w wrote:130 plus shipping for the caliper relocation kit!

Still waiting for shipping quote on relocation brackets. Consider these sold, hopefully!
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5