[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: 99 V6 5speed Camry
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: 99 V6 5speed Camry

F/S: 99 V6 5speed Camry

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am

Chris P.
Car is located in Prospect, Ky
Contact me by PM
2nd Owner, highway miles (Ky to Va back and forth) 227,xxx miles currently.

The good:
Paint in almost flawless, glossy, soft and shines like new (literally)
Very nice leather interior
All power options
17 Avalon wheels
TRD Springs
Tokico Struts
New inner and outer tie rods
Strut tower brace
TRD short shifter
Tubular headers (cat delete, car is still quite)
Factory fog lights
Apexi a/f/c controller
New Kenwood h/u
Wiring ran for sub
Woodgrain
Factory smoked emblems
Factory spoiler
Good brakes
Good tires
Spec clutch
New e-brake cables
Timing belts done
Fresh tune up
New valve cover gaskets
New v.c. bolts (old ones stretch and cause a leak)
New plugs
New plug tube seals
New intake man. gasket
New fuel filter
New air filter
Fresh oil change
Hot heat
Cold-cold a/c
Cruise
Tinted windows
Viper alarm with Auto-Start (has key fob notification)

The bad:
Drivers seat has a rip
Rear bumper is peeling from bike rack
Sunroof works, but gets hung up sometimes

No real problems, doesn't burn or use any fluids. Drives great, handles great, stops great. This car has had all the maintenance done, only selling for a motorcycle.

No Trades!! $4,500

TCamryRChrisD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: F/S: 99 V6 5speed Camry

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri May 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Did you ever swap to manual??? I just never seen a Camry having all packages... Grey interior/Leather, Sunroof, 5 Speed Manual, Im assuming it has a factory spoiler, rare fog lights. 1mz????
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Mon May 07, 2012 3:42 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Did you ever swap to manual??? I just never seen a Camry having all packages... Grey interior/Leather, Sunroof, 5 Speed Manual, Im assuming it has a factory spoiler, rare fog lights. 1mz????

1MZ, Sunroof, Factory 5 Speed, Fogs, Leather, Factory Spoiler. Yep, all from the Factory. Car was built and lives in Kentucky.

I forgot to ad, Zero Rust!
TCamryRChrisD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SirThomas88 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Wow what a rare Camry... Props! I hope u get ur asking price.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mdatrdcam » Sat May 12, 2012 1:11 pm

yeah, my 2001 black camry came from the factory with grey leather interior, sunroof, power everything, v6, 5 spd. no fog lights or spoiler, though i have a 7 piece trd kit now.
i may actually be interested in your car. the wifey's accord has seen better days. it has a terrible oil leak, front end damage from a deer, 3rd gear doesn't work, abs stopped working for some reason as well as the airbags. i think we bought a lemon or something but the dealer wouldn't help us out at all. and i would like her to have a safe car like mine to drive our 7 month old daughter around in.
hopefully we could work out some kind of deal. do you think the car still has a good amount of life left in it? no problems with the tranny synchros or clutch? also, what approximate mileage did you change the timing belt? could I also get a few more pics of the interior and the rear bumper. do you have any idea if it will pass inspection. i can pm you my email or number if you would prefer to communicate that way.
thanks in advance, and i look forward to hearing from you,
mike
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Sun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello and thanks for the response..

The timing belt was done at about 210,000 along with the w.pump. The trans shifts nice and tight. The short shifter and the spec clutch make it nice and fun to drive. The car will last as long as someone takes care of it. The first owner (which is my friend of 10+ years) and myself have put in some time and money into keeping this car up to date, servicing, running and driving like new. It has high miles, but this car looks, runs and drives like a low mileage camry.. and has been taken care of meticulously. He and his family only drive Camrys (5 total). This weekend (5-12-12) I replaced the drivers inner door handle along with the trim and exterior door handle (those 3 dealer items cost $150). They are Toyota parts so the exterior handle is color matched. I am extremely picky about my belongings, view the list of new parts.. I wouldnt put money into something that wasnt worth it. We dont have inspections here where I live. But the car has no codes, cel's or any running issues.

If your serious about the car, send me a message with your number. I will have some additional pictures up in the next day or 2.

Thanks
TCamryRChrisD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Serious inquires only
TCamryRChrisD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

SOLD.

Please Delete This! Thank You!