[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS/WTT: Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs (Will Ship)
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS/WTT: Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs (Will Ship)

FS/WTT: Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs (Will Ship)

Postby zaior3684 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:34 am

-Seller: Doug Popplewell
- Price:$150 (Plus cost of shipping if you would like to ship)

These springs have been on my car for about 3 months, they have exactly 1782 miles on them, however they are on my only car so it will go slowly up. They are basically new, no damage at all. I am selling because I have changed my plans with what I have wanted to do to my car. Whoever purchases this will be helping me purchase coilovers. Also these are perfect for someone that is looking to sell their solara. I am willing to trade for coilovers (plus cash on my end). They ride perfectly and barely ever cause me to scrape, but they set the car at the height almost all people are looking for. So let me know if you want to buy them, or if you are looking to switch from coilovers to springs.
Thanks
Lowered by zaior3684, on Flickr

Accord, Tc, Solara by zaior3684, on Flickr
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS/WTT: Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs (Will Ship)

Postby r15mohd » Fri May 18, 2012 6:36 am

I can do $150 shipped if you're willing.

lmk...Ian
r15mohd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby zaior3684 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 am

Sorry they are no long for sale ATM they may be in the future, but I have to wait until I get some more money before I start parting out this car. I am saving up for an Audi TT
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby r15mohd » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

ok..no probz, thanks
r15mohd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5