[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB black Corner Lights
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB black Corner Lights

WTB black Corner Lights

Postby wizzy » Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 pm

so i wanna buy these corner lights cause i just keep on cracking them when i try to attempt to bake them already down to 2 sets im going to try one more time but if it dosent work i wanna buy a pair i want it black with the orange reflector and chrome bulb area just like DSM_Laras ..
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
10k Hid Fog's and Headlights
Black Coners
2010 Camry Bars
Basically stock (For Now)
wizzy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB black Corner Lights

Postby Akfahad » Sun May 13, 2012 2:17 pm

yep...know the feeling, doesn't matter really if you bake them, they're not sealed like headlights, they just use some BS super glue equivalent to seal them. I cracked one and the other one I didn't. I think you're best bet is gonna be to just keep trying. No one sells them individually unless you buy these:

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Custom/Headlights/JDM-Black-Diamond-Headlights/531834/
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby wizzy » Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 pm

lol i rather keep trying befor i buy them and this time i will try using a heat gun and if that dosent work ima use a dremel and cut the crap open .
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
Black Coners
2010 Camry Bars
Basically stock (For Now)
wizzy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby sk8r776 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 am

Man your going about it all wrong. It takes time to pull the lenses off. I put mine in the oven and let them sit for a while. The silicone comes loose but it takes time. If they dont start moving they arent ready yet.. just be patient with them. the first one it took me about 45 minutes to get the lens off. Slow and steady wins the race...

'93 Civic LX --> '02 Accord SE 5-Speed --> '01 Solara SE 5-Speed --> '06 350z Base Rev-UP

Mods
Hid Conversion 8K + 3K, Injen SRI, GLP CAI extension, Lots more to come.
sk8r776
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 pm

sk8r776 wrote:Slow and steady wins the race...

Not really, more like fast and wreckless gets you first place lol j/k
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby wizzy » Mon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Lol ^ , i know but it keeps warping lol
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
Black Coners