[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1999 TOYOTA SOLARA SE V6 WHITE (LOW KM!!)
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

1999 TOYOTA SOLARA SE V6 WHITE (LOW KM!!)

1999 TOYOTA SOLARA SE V6 WHITE (LOW KM!!)

Postby royler » Wed May 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi guys! I am new in here but I am selling my solara....=( this car is located in Vancouver, BC.
I just copied and pasted my ad from craigslist so you may not need that much information as this is a solara club. =D

Specs & Options:
- 3000cc V6 200HP
- Manual transmission
- ABS Braking System
- power steering
- Air bags
- JBL audio system - 6 speakers (great sound system!)
- Pearl white exterior with beige leather interior
- Powered windows, sunroof and driver's seat
- Heated side mirrors
- Cruise control
- Keyless entry
- Headlight control

Conditions:
- local BC car from Regency Toyota
- Mileage: 130k
- Recent adjustment: Clutch, flywheel, shocks, aligment, brake pads and bearing plates (all were done within a year that costed almost $3,000 - receipt available)
- Everything works just great! You need nothing for this car
- Everything is stock except a set of 17" wheels with all season tires that can still last over a year
- PIAA Extreme White Headlights

Please email me if there is any question about the car. Thanks! Good luck car hunting!
royolism@gmail.com

Price: $6500

http://imageshack.us/g/151/img2012050500034.jpg/
royler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5