[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS used Magnecor KV85 and 2JZ injectors
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS used Magnecor KV85 and 2JZ injectors

FS used Magnecor KV85 and 2JZ injectors

Postby 1gSE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Magnecor KV85 for the 1MZ. I had the plug wires on the car for about 4k miles (bought them used) and pulled them off troubleshooting a misfire (turned out to be a bad coil) When I get to work tonight, I'll put a multimeter on them and check the resistance just to be sure they're still good. Asking $50 shipped.

Also have a set of 6 2JZ injectors, part number 23250-46030. These WILL need to be sent off for servicing (Witch Hunter does excellent work). $100 shipped

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5