[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rear Tein SS springs.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Rear Tein SS springs.

Rear Tein SS springs.

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 am

I have two rear Tein springs I'd like to sell. They have only been on my solara for a few months and for around 2,000 miles at most. $60 shipped. Already out of car. If anyone wants pics I can post
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Rear Tein SS springs.

Postby Bdub215 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

just waiting on picd and these are locked up.
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Rear Tein SS springs.

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am

SOLD
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5