[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S brand new 1MZ piston rings
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S brand new 1MZ piston rings

F/S brand new 1MZ piston rings

Postby Smaay » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Ok so when i was starting with a 1MZ i bought a set of new OEM piston rings. These rings have not, been installed into a cylinder but i did put them on the pistons. there is nothing wrong with them. I think i paid 125 for them at toyota, id like to get 80 shipped for them. Ill be happy to take them off the pistons for you. i have the correct tools for this.

please PM me or email me at eodninja6@aol.com
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5