[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 19X10.5 Rota Grids
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 19X10.5 Rota Grids

FS: 19X10.5 Rota Grids

Postby Akfahad » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 am

I know these won't fit the solara without a good amount of body work, but I tried them anyways just to see if they would work and to do something different. Throwing these up on here in case you guys have other cars or you know someone who is looking for rims.

Here's the original thread:
http://forums.maxima.org/wheels-tires/652554-fs-19x10-5-rota-grid.html
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: FS: 19X10.5 Rota Grids

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 pm

OMG I want these! Too bad i just bought a set of rims, and these prob require spacers or fender rolling ..... :( But ill spread the word
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Akfahad » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:30 am

^^there is a 1mm space between the strut and the rim on the solara; perfect for those Nissan and Infiniti coupes
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 am

These will clear coilovers guys struts and springs combo will be a little different but why go with 10.5 if your not on coils? lol
These will require some body work but damn will they look good!
bump for a cool dude! glws i hope these sell quick and someone pushes the major limits on our setup!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5