[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Brakes, Sway Bar, Headlights
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Brakes, Sway Bar, Headlights

FS: Brakes, Sway Bar, Headlights

Postby '_' » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm in the process of moving out from my apartment and have some spare parts laying around. I'd like to get rid of these ASAP so I'll give locals priority but I'm willing to ship too. The following parts came off a Toyota Camry 2000-2001 4 cyl. but I think they should fit 92-01 Camrys and the Gen1/1.5 Solara.

Anyone local, PM me and we can arrange to meet up depending on location. I believe the prices are reasonable but shoot me an offer if you think otherwise. Cash only for locals and I'll accept PayPal +Shipping Costs for all others. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

1. A pair of drum brakes and cables ($60) OBO

2. OEM Rear Sway Bar ($20) OBO

3. Camry Aftermarket Black Housing Halo Headlights ($60) *Pending sale but if buyer backs out, let me know if you're interested
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5