[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTT Tails
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTT Tails

WTT Tails

Postby Billdo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 am

I know its a longshot but I figured what the hell, I am looking to trade someone their 1st gen tails for my 1.5 gen tails. Simple as that, we can work out the details after someone hopefully wants to do this. Thanks guys!
Last edited by Billdo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTT Tails

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 am

you mean 1.5 tails... the altezza ones right? 1st gen and 2nd gen aren't interchangeable.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Billdo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 am

Yeah, my mistake.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Billdo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 am

Nobody? Geeze.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

You have to realize that there's a reason for the lack of responses. Most 1.5 owners do retrofit Gen 1 taillights, not so much the other way around. I'd have a pair for sale for cheap, but I regrettably helped a fellow SolaraGuy. He never acknowledged the fact and ended up totalling his car like the idiot he is
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Billdo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I kinda figured that. Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll call some junkyards around my way. There isnt much involved in putting the 1st gens into a 1.5 right?
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

I have a pair of Gen 1 tails on my parts car if your interested? I was just saving them but I figure I'd let em go to a good home. I found them going on Ebay from $35-$120 a piece, so I figure $100 for the set plus shipping. You might be able to find them cheaper and closer, let me know.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Billdo wrote:I kinda figured that. Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll call some junkyards around my way. There isnt much involved in putting the 1st gens into a 1.5 right?

Nothing a socket set or open-ended wrenches can't handle
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5