[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: CAMRY/SOLARA V6 HEADERS
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: CAMRY/SOLARA V6 HEADERS

WTB: CAMRY/SOLARA V6 HEADERS

Postby HARKEM » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 am

If anyone is wanting to get rid of a set of JPP Headers, OBX Headers(jpp copy's) or something similair i'm interested??

Would have to be willing to ship to Australia...
Otherwise i'm getting a customized setup done by HITECH Headers in a week or two..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB: CAMRY/SOLARA V6 HEADERS

Postby Bostonlara » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

I think there's a thread about how the OBX are on back order
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

They have megan racing headers now instead of OBX, well for the v6, I think they still have them for 4cyl. But the ones for the 1mz needs modifications to fit correctly ** EGR tube ** I might sell mine but i have to wait for new exhaust to come in and put it on and decide whether i still want the OBX ones.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby HARKEM » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 am

Bostonlara wrote:I think there's a thread about how the OBX are on back order

Been waiting 6 months for them to re-stock, not waiting anymore...get customs priced up tomorrow..:)
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5