[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB DECENT BALLASTS (AMP)
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB DECENT BALLASTS (AMP)

WTB DECENT BALLASTS (AMP)

Postby I113GAL » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Looking to buy a decent set of ballasts with the AMP plugs, not looking to spend too much.
If not ill just go with the morimotos' brand new for $110.
Hope there something out there.

Thanks Guys X ]
I113GAL
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB DECENT BALLASTS (AMP)

Postby hskrsolara » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

I have an extra set of ballasts...what is the AMP plug? pic?

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/AMP-Convertor- ... ter_01.htm

?
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5