[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Custom Gen 1/1.5 fiberglass sub box - holds 2x 12'' subs
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Custom Gen 1/1.5 fiberglass sub box - holds 2x 12'' subs

Custom Gen 1/1.5 fiberglass sub box - holds 2x 12'' subs

Postby redgen1 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey all,

I finally sold the Solara. I've got a box that I custom made for my old car for sale. It fits perfectly in the trunk of a gen 1 or 1.5 and will allow you to have a ported box that holds 2 12'' subs without weighing 100 lbs. Unfortunately the only pics I have that are still hosted here are here at the very bottom of the page:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31300&p=468506#p468506

I am asking $75 local pickup only (Fairfax VA off of the Beltway) -

pm me or text me for a faster response -- if you text I can also picture message better pictures to you this weekend

Steve at (7 oh 3) 867 two six four 1

I also have one working Kenwood 12'' sub fs, as well as a 2000 watt Lanzar Audio Amp and a 3 farad cap - the thing hits hard, I just don't plan to put it in my new car.
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5