[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TSW/TRD rims giveaway
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

TSW/TRD rims giveaway

Re: TSW/TRD rims giveaway

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 am

SleeperSolara wrote:"DSM_Lara" - Geez man, and I thought I was the hoarder for the TRD wheels.... You got me beat. I only have 3 left... *frown.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's how I roll! Anyways I recently pick up those rare sets from Kenny. They are 17x8 +40 with 20mm spacers on the rear and they have more of a concave look compare to the old 17x7. 8)
The old will go on a Gen4 Camry with the brand new 7pc trd kit that I got on the side.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 pm

damn that's a mighty fine thing for you to do. props man.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby sk8r776 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:19 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:
SleeperSolara wrote:"DSM_Lara" - Geez man, and I thought I was the hoarder for the TRD wheels.... You got me beat. I only have 3 left... *frown.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's how I roll! Anyways I recently pick up those rare sets from Kenny. They are 17x8 +40 with 20mm spacers on the rear and they have more of a concave look compare to the old 17x7. 8)
The old will go on a Gen4 Camry with the brand new 7pc trd kit that I got on the side.

So this is why we can never find the TSW wheels... lol :D

'93 Civic LX --> '02 Accord SE 5-Speed --> '01 Solara SE 5-Speed --> '06 350z Base Rev-UP

Mods
Hid Conversion 8K + 3K, Injen SRI, GLP CAI extension, Lots more to come.
sk8r776
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby skatekid265 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 pm

i wish i would have saw this earlier!!!
De-badged
Blacked-out grill
Blacked out stock rims
tinted tail lights
skatekid265
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby tooshorty » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 am

[/quote]So this is why we can never find the TSW wheels... lol :D[/quote]

Its not that we can't find them...we just know who has them and HE WON'T SHARE lol
:arg: :arg:
Valley of the SUN!!!!
tooshorty
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 am

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
DSM_Lara wrote:I'm no hoarder -.-
As we all know I'm trying to make a TRD Camry.
Wouldn't mind rocking a trailer with the same sets too. lol

My wheeeeellllsss! MB Battles FTW!

BTW, I don't think his wheels are MB Battles.. They are Advans if I remember reading the article...
I couldn't be wrong but I remember reading the article for that build.. Its super clean! That trailer gives it a nice touch.. Not many are brave to pull off that style but he did it great

Also Nice come up on the person that got the wheels!! That was awesome of another SG member..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 am

indiglosolara wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:
DSM_Lara wrote:I'm no hoarder -.-
As we all know I'm trying to make a TRD Camry.
Wouldn't mind rocking a trailer with the same sets too. lol

My wheeeeellllsss! MB Battles FTW!

BTW, I don't think his wheels are MB Battles.. They are Advans if I remember reading the article...
I couldn't be wrong but I remember reading the article for that build.. Its super clean! That trailer gives it a nice touch.. Not many are brave to pull off that style but he did it great

Also Nice come up on the person that got the wheels!! That was awesome of another SG member..

Zachs pretty little Lexus cleans the streets at a measurement that I couldn’t wrap my head around. He does this on Powered by Max coilovers which means the car sits at this height all day. The ride height, or lack there of, is complemented by a set of custom teal powdercoated 18×9.5 MB Battles shod in 215/35R18 tires. The flushness of the wheels is further aided by 25mm spacers as well. There is no doubt that Zachs pucker factor is somewhere above a level 10. Perhaps he is used to it though

lol, im right your wrong! i know my wheels son! lol just messing with you kenny!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am

^^lolz!! A$$...

I got out of the whole scene couple of years ago and haven't shopped for car parts for sometime now..
I do miss modding my cars every now and then.. but all my cars are now stock with the exception of some of the stuff I did to the truck when I first got it..

I just keep up the maintinance now and drive them from a to b.. lolz..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:19 am

^Yeah i guess people grow out of it, lets see how long it takes me...hopefully ill still be doing it but not as much considering i have a wedding coming up.... :o
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby Dawgz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Damn! where the hell were u when i had a solara!
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 pm

^^^LOL Hey, Vik Long time no see.... How's the M3? anything new?
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Bostonlara » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey guys, i picked up the rims yesterday. made the trip from boston to ny in less than 8hrs :bang: & had some crzy moments on the way back. met Lenny (babyfacephinster), got to see his supercharged drop top which was very nicely done. he's got some plans for it so hopefully we'll get to see some pics once he's done with it!! otherwise i can't thank him enough!!!! the rims are in great shape and look awesome on my solara!

Again, i really want to thank Lenny for being kind enough to give these wheels away. they are being put to good use and will be taken care of to the fullest!!! THANK YOU :P
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bostonlara » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 pm

i really like the rims, i think i deff need some spacers in the rear to make everything flush. the front is flush enough for now. need to save my pennies!!!
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby BabyFaceFinster » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm glad u like them. Not too shabby for wheels 10 years old! Enjoy. I was glad to do it.
One BAD-A$$ rare solara convertible!!!
BabyFaceFinster
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 am

looks good man, but not to be an a$$ your signature says slammed...mmm what are you lowered on? Thats not necessarily considered slammed. Like i said dont take it the wrong way dude.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5