[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: New in box TRD LowSet Springs Louisville, Ky
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: New in box TRD LowSet Springs Louisville, Ky

Re: F/S: New in box TRD LowSet Springs Louisville, Ky

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

Chris, Why isn't it drop off at a FedEx Yet? I haven't heard from you since Saturday? Please give me a Update!
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TCamryRChrisD » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:29 am

Hey, sorry for the delay! I sent you a pm also. I live 30 minutes away from the closest FedEx drop off. Crazy how few and far between they are.

Sold and shipped! Thanks, hope you get them on soon.
TCamryRChrisD
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank you, Will be getting them tomorrow.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mightymouse402 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 am

Free bump for great springs at a good price... Love the stance of the TRD strings and struts... =o)
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:37 am

I bought them and now have a complete set that is brand new. TRD Strut/TRD Spring, will be installing once I fly back from Maui.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mightymouse402 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:06 am

Nice... it's a great ride with the struts and springs combo... post some pics after the install. Enjoy!!!
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5