[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Idler Plate Assembly FS
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

TRD Idler Plate Assembly FS

TRD Idler Plate Assembly FS

Postby pablo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 pm

I bought this a few years ago to fabricate a custom supercharger kit, and ended up not using it. Genuine TRD, with the hardware pictured. I also have a few other pulleys and a tensioner that I will include if I find them. This would be great if you were looking to fabricate a supercharger using a Rotrex, Whipple, or GM M90, etc.

Asking $500 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Albuquerque, NM. Thanks
pablo
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: TRD Idler Plate Assembly FS

Postby Bdub215 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm

ygpm
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: TRD Idler Plate Assembly FS

Postby Jdel88 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Do you still have those idler plates????
Jdel88
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5