[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Slotted Brake Rotors, Drum brakes, Police scanner
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Slotted Brake Rotors, Drum brakes, Police scanner

FS: Slotted Brake Rotors, Drum brakes, Police scanner

Postby '_' » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 pm

1. I have a pair of brand new R1 Concepts front slotted rotors. I only opened the box to check them out; they haven't been test fitted or installed. I believe they'll fit Gen3 and 4 Camrys with V6 rotors and 4cyl models that came with ABS (same size rotor). They should probably work on similar models (Solara, ES300, Avalon, etc). Asking $90.

http://www.r1concepts.com/p-168416-e-line-slotted-rotors.aspx

2. I did a rear disc brake conversion so I have a pair of drum brakes sitting around. Make me an offer.

3. Considering selling my Uniden Bearcat 996XT scanner. It can be installed into a single-DIN compartment under a headunit. Make an offer if interested.
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5