[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff

Re: FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff

Postby parkc96 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm

either on car or off, i just want to see the condition of the strut bar

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SirThomas88 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:21 am

Do you still have the 2MZ cams? And have they been well protected and taken care of?
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 pm

cams have been covered in wd40 and i had the valve cover on them until the past weekend. i have someone local coming to take a look at them so i'll be pulling the heads off and leaving them in my basement till he sees them.

I'm at work right now, but pm me your number and ill text a pic once i get home =]

AVALON SOLD!! so there's no more need for this 1mz stuff!
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby argon18 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 am

Are the 3mz exhaust cams up for sale at all?
argon18
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 99_1mz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

What kind of performance gain would I see if I installed the 2mz cams on my 1mz? And would I have to do any tuning once I have it it installed?
99_1mz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5