[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff

FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:58 am

Parting out the avalon for good, somehow the 3mz block seized while my dad was driving. I already have a spare 1mz going in but no performance mods with it. I can have the 2mz cams out tonight, or by tuesday, hopefully the motor will be out this week if i have the time.

I'm asking 400+ shipping for the cams. You can't get these anymore! From what I've seen they stopped importing these 2mz's. If you want the whole heads that's fine too. i'll do 450 + shipping (not bad getting a set of heads for 50 bucks! but I'd get these cleaned and etc before using em)

I also have the 2mz block if anyone wants it. 300 + shipping for that, but it has a cracked oil pump.

also selling my stock solara strut bar (great for camry/Avalon guys since we don't have one) 50+ shipping

I also have these misc 1mz stuff i don't want.

97+ coilpacks I think I have like 4. 30 + shipping each
94-96 coil on plug coilpacks, 20+ shipping each.
2mz intake mani. Painted black but has scratches, egr blocked. 50+ shipping
1mz intake mani 50+ shipping
1mz valve covers 25+ shipping
1mz auto trans 100 + shipping

I'll add more later.

I don't check SG as often as i should, but if i don't get back to you, my email is christosdavis91@gmail.com

thanks guys! btw, this stuff is obo since i won't have a use for any more MZ motor parts! but don't lowball me too much -_-
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: 2MZ Intake Cams + misc 1mz stuff

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Bumppp. Had some people ask about some stuff locally as well.

I also have supra injectors as well as a supra maf. 150 for injectors and 50 for supra maf!!
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Bdub215 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:Parting out the avalon for good, somehow the 3mz block seized while my dad was driving. I already have a spare 1mz going in but no performance mods with it. I can have the 2mz cams out tonight, or by tuesday, hopefully the motor will be out this week if i have the time.

I'm asking 400+ shipping for the cams. You can't get these anymore! From what I've seen they stopped importing these 2mz's. If you want the whole heads that's fine too. i'll do 450 + shipping (not bad getting a set of heads for 50 bucks! but I'd get these cleaned and etc before using em)

I also have the 2mz block if anyone wants it. 300 + shipping for that, but it has a cracked oil pump.

also selling my stock solara strut bar (great for camry/Avalon guys since we don't have one) 50+ shipping

I also have these misc 1mz stuff i don't want.

97+ coilpacks I think I have like 4. 30 + shipping each
94-96 coil on plug coilpacks, 20+ shipping each.
2mz intake mani. Painted black but has scratches, egr blocked. 50+ shipping
1mz intake mani 50+ shipping
1mz valve covers 25+ shipping
1mz auto trans 100 + shipping

I'll add more later.

I don't check SG as often as i should, but if i don't get back to you, my email is christosdavis91@gmail.com

thanks guys! btw, this stuff is obo since i won't have a use for any more MZ motor parts! but don't lowball me too much -_-

A lot of good crap here. If i didnt already have a solara tower brace on my avalon i'd buy yours :)
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby wiseman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:23 am

Probably a noob kinda question but ive seen soneone talking about a supra maf before just wondering what it does
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SirThomas88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Those 2mz cams are hard to come by. Someone should snatch them up and have a shop re-produce them.

wiseman: if you don't know what it does, you don't need it. it enables you to be able to read higher volumes of air than the stock maf.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wiseman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah i dont need it just wanted to know what the difference was
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I've responded to a few emails and questions. I still have everything listed guys!!

All the small things are OBO ! If it gets nice outside and i have all these small misc 1mz items i'm just going to throw them out or scrap them so pick up these extra parts!! I found another 3 coilpacks for a 97+ 1mz lol. only one has a crack by the connecter but it still worked.

3mz/2mz hybrid is coming out monday so I'll have a complete spare motor + misc sensors to sell as well.

Brand new o2 sensor after the cat, used o2 sensors off the headers, cam sensors, oil sensors and etc. I also have a walbro 190 fuel pump for 40+ shipping.

Somebody that wants more power should pick up these cams!!

Let's get these things going so I can get some coilovers and more goodies for my maxima, a local company offered a full photoshoot + possible feature on it but this suv ride height is killing us =P

lil eye candy of my second little beast, sadly it's daily driven and this is its current winter mode.

GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 pm

hmmm... i wonder if the 2mz cams would fit in a 5sfe :drinking: haha just kidding. i wish i could afford the 3m/2m hybrid. that'd be a nice little increase in power.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 pm

bumpp!! all parts are off the car. if any pics are needed let me know!

I won't be offended by low ball offers on the valve covers, alt, and basically anything!! if this stuff isn't gone by may 5th i'm throwing it all in a dumpster/scrapping.

coilpacks, intake manifolds, stock exhaust manifolds etc
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 pm

got any pics of the strut bar? been itching for one. can you feel a difference going from not having one at all to the solara one?

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SolaraPete » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Just grabbed the supra maf and some 02 sensors!

Dont hesitate to buy from Greek, this is my 3rd transaction and all have gone flawlessly! GLWS!

:cheers:
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 pm

parkc96 wrote:got any pics of the strut bar? been itching for one. can you feel a difference going from not having one at all to the solara one?

On the gen2's you certainly can feel the difference. I'd assume the gen1's respond just as well.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:bumpp!! all parts are off the car. if any pics are needed let me know!

I won't be offended by low ball offers on the valve covers, alt, and basically anything!! if this stuff isn't gone by may 5th i'm throwing it all in a dumpster/scrapping.

coilpacks, intake manifolds, stock exhaust manifolds etc

Do you have a good alternator for the 1mz? and a power steering pump thats in good shape. Let me know :)
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 am

do you want pics of strut bar installed or off car?

I have like 2 or 3 alternators lol. I got a brand new one before because it seemed my car was low on voltage, but still has same "issues" if you want, i can take them to autozone and test them for free. For the PS pump, i had gotten a new one but then i realized while installing the new one that the PS pump bracket came off and nothing was actually holding the PS tension lol. If you buy an alternator, ill give you this ps pump for free.

NEED STUFF GONE GUYS!!! only a few weeks before i start throwing stuff in the garbage!!! I still have 2 1mz intake manifolds, 1 2mz intake manifold, a few valve covers, a gen3 wiring harness, coilpacks and etc!!!

if you need anything, just text me or call me at 708 590 9912 and i can send pics immediately as well. its much easier then uploading them and etc lol.
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 pm

^ill text you today :D
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6