[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S solid polyurethane engine mounts.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S solid polyurethane engine mounts.

F/S solid polyurethane engine mounts.

Postby Gregtrd » Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Ok, Im going to sell front, rear, and trans soild polyurethane engine mounts if anyone is interested let me know, these mounts will eliminate wheel hop, excessive engine movement due to weak stock or worn mounts. I can make them in different strength levels. Price range will $250 each. Here some pics of andys mounts.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: F/S solid polyurethane engine mounts.

Postby mdatrdcam » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Dude i would love to pick these up from you. I'm sure you know the horror story I'm going through with gabe stealing my money after i commissioned him to build me poly mounts. If i could somehow get that money back from him i would buy these in a second. You wouldn't happen to have an address for gabe would you? I really, really need these, almost all of my mounts are destroyed. I really hate that gabe took my money, because it could be going to you right now to build me some mounts. Oh my god that guy pisses me off.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:05 am

I just finished my brothers mounts, just waiting for them to cure. It in only takes me about two
days to get them prepared and 7 days to fully cure. Let me know when you're ready. What a different
These mounts make, especially at the track.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mdatrdcam » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am

The problem is that i don't have the money for the mounts right now. If i could ever get my money back from gabe(trd4life) i would buy them right this second. He just still has my $700 that i gave him over a year ago to build me poly mounts. I so, so badly wish i could pick these up, you have no idea. I can literally feel my engine/trans moving around every time i launch or switch gears. If you know of some way to get in contact with gabe so i can get my money back from him and give it to you, i would greatly appreciate it. The way i see it is that he has basically taken money out of your pocket and mine.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,
Mike
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5