[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Front strut bar and rear sway bar on eBay
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Front strut bar and rear sway bar on eBay

Front strut bar and rear sway bar on eBay

Postby Bobolara » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:46 am

Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Front strut bar and rear sway bar on eBay

Postby HARKEM » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Nice find!!
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bobolara » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:02 am

I only put the first bid on both, if someone else wants them then I'll stop bidding. I was going to put them on my bros camry, but if someone else wants them then ill give in as I don't necessarily need it.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby parkc96 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:46 pm

the rear sway bar fits a gen 4.5 camry right?

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Texasolara86 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 pm

wow i've been looking for this part forever... nice find!
Texasolara86
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Texasolara86 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Bobolara wrote:I only put the first bid on both, if someone else wants them then I'll stop bidding. I was going to put them on my bros camry, but if someone else wants them then ill give in as I don't necessarily need it.

Well in this case, YES please stop bidding. I would love to obtain it... :D
Texasolara86
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bobolara » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:01 am

Sure no problem, I know it took me forever to find a TRD RSB/FSB. They don't come up to often and I always got beat to the sale too. Goodluck bidding.
And yes it fits the 4/4.5 gen camry, asked the seller and it came off a camry.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby mdatrdcam » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 pm

I've never understood why these strut tower bars tend to rust so much. It seems like every one of them I see has rust in the same exact spots. I know they're hard to come by, but I might suggest holding out for one with no rust. That is what I did at least. I don't know, it could only be surface rust and easily treatable. But rust just scares me, it only gets worse, not better. Just my 2 cents, whoever buys it could fix the rust and get the bar powder-coated.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5