[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WANTED Black corner lights
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WANTED Black corner lights

WANTED Black corner lights

Postby sean0leary » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 am

Hey guys, I just did my own headlight blackout recently & it looks awful with my chromed out corners... Need a set of the blacked out ones. I ordered a set from street beat customs & a couple days later I received an e-mail saying there was a problem with my order & that I needed to call them. So I did, and the sales associate informed me that the black corners are discontinued. :x
2000 Solara SLE V6
WeaponR Dragon Intake
Throttle Body spacer
Injen Muffler
HID Headlights&Fogs
Tein S Tech springs
KYB Shocks
sean0leary
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WANTED Black corner lights

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm

I found the smoked headlights on topgearautoparts.com Also check. Streetbeatcustoms.com
It comes with the corner lights and everthing is smoked i paid about $260 with shipping

2002 solara se v6
Weapon r intake
Resignator delete
Plasti dip emblems
Bug deflector
Monroe struts
Mesh grille
Smoked headlights
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby tacklebox » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 am

These are easy to DIY. I did mine. Remove from car. Lightly go over with a heat gun(be careful, melts easily). Pull lens off. remove amber reflector or tape off. Paint and replace lens using silicone for indoor outdoor windows. Let dry, install. Poor water around it to check for leaks.
tacklebox
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Bostonlara » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 pm

tacklebox wrote:These are easy to DIY. I did mine. Remove from car. Lightly go over with a heat gun(be careful, melts easily). Pull lens off. remove amber reflector or tape off. Paint and replace lens using silicone for indoor outdoor windows. Let dry, install. Poor water around it to check for leaks.

Most people aren't that lucky
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5