[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: TRD Body Kit
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: TRD Body Kit

FS: TRD Body Kit

Postby frohboy33 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:45 am

I have a TRD body kit for sale. Color is 1C8 (silver). Rear, and sides are in excellent condition. The fronts have some scuffing along the bottom.

$750 plus shipping

Email me at frohboy33@yahoo.com if interested. Don't get on here enough to check PMs.

Here it is on my car: http://www.bismanonline.com/2003_toyota_solara_e
Matt
2003 Solara SE
I4 75,000 miles
TRD kit
frohboy33
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS: TRD Body Kit

Postby 2Gud2BTru » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am

GLWS. Not trying to bog down your sale but kaminari has the whole set for $495.00 right now. Just saying in case you don't sell this soon and wonder why.
-01' SLE v6 coupe:Traded in. 223k
-06' Accord Coupe 4banger: DD
2Gud2BTru
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby frohboy33 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:10 pm

2Gud2BTru wrote:GLWS. Not trying to bog down your sale but kaminari has the whole set for $495.00 right now. Just saying in case you don't sell this soon and wonder why.

I saw that, but I don't think those are professionally painted like my kit.
Matt
2003 Solara SE
I4 75,000 miles
TRD kit
frohboy33
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:19 pm

frohboy33 wrote:
2Gud2BTru wrote:GLWS. Not trying to bog down your sale but kaminari has the whole set for $495.00 right now. Just saying in case you don't sell this soon and wonder why.

I saw that, but I don't think those are professionally painted like my kit.

frohboys price isn't too far off from what's fair. Think about it...

(1) the trd kit is better quality than the Kaminari kit and the thru holes are already made, not to mention the trd kit mounts up better too,
(2) yes the Kaminari kit is $495 but they tack on a generic shipping quote of nearly $200 so total cost would be around $650-$700 anyway,
(3) the trd kit comes painted from the factory so you know it'll be quality work, not a paint job that'll peal off. That alone could EASILY run you $300.

Although I'm siding with the seller for the most part, frohboy should include the shipping cost into the deal because this is a used kit but its a fair price
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:41 pm

But is this the TRD kit or just a painted Kaminari kit?
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:14 pm

PlateLunch wrote:But is this the TRD kit or just a painted Kaminari kit?

Great point! Which of the two is it frohboy?
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5