[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: TSX hid Projectors modified for 1.5 Gen
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: TSX hid Projectors modified for 1.5 Gen

FS: TSX hid Projectors modified for 1.5 Gen

Postby gasolara2002 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:52 pm

I have for sale a pair of D2S projectors that has been modified for a 1.5 gen solara. My solara was in a wreck and I managed to save the projectors. They are in excellent shape. It comes with the shroud attached. It was custom cut to fit in the 1.5 gen headlight housing. I am having trouble with pictures at the moment. I will do 175 shipped or best offer. For pictures or questions email me or google chat with me at gavinasemota@gmail.com.
White 02 Solara with retrofit; White 97 Land Cruiser with mods coming.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2398488
gasolara2002
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5