[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - front kaminari fangs
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

front kaminari fangs

front kaminari fangs

Postby wiseman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:55 am

Would anyone be interested in both the fangs from the kaminari lip kit?

I dont have them yet but pretty soon im going to order the whole kit but i only need the sides and rear just checking if the interest would be there or if id just have the fangs sitting in my garage somewhere i would be selling for 150 shipped so thats pretty much buy one get one free if you were buying them from the site
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: front kaminari fangs

Postby SpeedySolara » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am

wiseman wrote:Would anyone be interested in both the fangs from the kaminari lip kit?

I dont have them yet but pretty soon im going to order the whole kit but i only need the sides and rear just checking if the interest would be there or if id just have the fangs sitting in my garage somewhere i would be selling for 150 shipped so thats pretty much buy one get one free if you were buying them from the site

I'll buy them. Consider them sold!
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: front kaminari fangs

Postby wiseman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:44 am

Cool man ill let you know when i order them probably early next week
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member