[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1999 Solara driver side out side door handle
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

1999 Solara driver side out side door handle

1999 Solara driver side out side door handle

Postby NightMoves » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Wanted to buy the outside door handle for a 1999 Solara ,black 202 if possible .Was replacing the inter assy. and found that the nut insert were rusted to the bolt that hold it in place and just spins when trying to loosen them and the plastic crack.
Or if you know where I can buy one
Thanks
email at cec1@netzero.net
[color=#FFBF40][size=150][/size][/color]"Have A Good Day and A Better Tomorrow"
NightMoves
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 1999 Solara driver side out side door handle

Postby corlon » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

same thing happen to me. you can glue the nut side back in place with super glue. worked for me. maybe worth a try?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5