[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gibson99's Back2Stock sale redux - gen4 camry/solara/etc
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Gibson99's Back2Stock sale redux - gen4 camry/solara/etc

Gibson99's Back2Stock sale redux - gen4 camry/solara/etc

Postby Gibson99 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 am

First of all - DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS! Please send ALL questions to me via email: jason at gibson99 dot com. Since I'm posting this to multiple forums (some of which do not notify me when I get a PM), this helps me respond faster and keep track of everything in one place.

For non-local buyers, I'll take paypal plus the 3% paypal fees.

I am located on the northwest side of the Houston, TX area, near 290/1960, but can meet up just about anywhere in the Houston Metro area, within reason. Prices listed DO NOT include shipping. If your item has to be shipped, you will pay actual shipping & handling costs: postage plus packing materials - boxes and styrofoam aren't always free! Local buyers with cash in hand will get a break on the prices for big items.

[SIZE="5"]Photos are HERE: http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/jazngibzn/ForSale/[/SIZE]

So without further ado, here's the big list.

TRD/Molly Designs 7-piece body/lip kit including trunk lip spoiler, painted 4M9 beige. Fits 97-99 Camry as-is, and 00-01 Camry with some tweaking. $750 - someone has dibs on this - waiting for me to give him a shipping estimate.
Some small rock chips on front pieces, and a tiny crack in left front that you can't see from more than 3 feet away. Because the side skirts and wing are so long and flexible, I really don't want to ship these if I don't have to. I can meet you within say, 100-150 miles of Houston, TX to deliver. If I meet you in person for this item I will ONLY take a cashier's check or money order - NOT cash and NOT paypal. This will be safer for both me and the buyer. All I ask is that you also pay for my gas both ways. Guaranteed that'll be cheaper and easier than shipping something this big and bulky!
I WILL NOT SELL PIECES INDIVIDUALLY! I WILL ONLY SELL AS A COMPLETE KIT, SO DO NOT ASK FOR INDIVIDUAL PIECES!!
I will also require a deposit from the buyer before I remove the kit from the car unless the buyer shows up with the payment and helps me remove the kit right there.

Big boost kit for TRD Supercharger for 1mzfe v6 camry/solara/sienna/avalon/etc $200
Pulleyboys 8psi pulley, shorter Gatorback belt (for units with dynamic tensioner only!), and a set of 6 Lexus SC300 injectors. Injectors need new o-rings. Belt only has about 5000 miles on it. A stronger fuel pump (like the walbro below) and/or Jim's fuel mod as well as an safc or other tuning method is highly recommended so you don't lean out when running this much boost/fuel. no pics yet but can provide upon request.

Walbro 255 model 342 fuel pump installed in camry pump brackets $75
*I Will need complete stock fuel pump assembly first - mine had to be modified to fit the walbro. Therefore, this will be a complete bolt-in solution for you - no fabrication required. No pic since it's still inside the fuel tank.

JP Performance tubular headers and cat-less Y-pipe*- Fits gen4 camry v6 and gen1 solara v6. May fit other models. $600
Front header has had a bung welded in for the EGT gauge and since the EGT gauge bung is sometimes hard to come by, i will throw in the EGT gauge as well. If someone buys the EGT gauge first, i'll simply leave the sensor in the headers so it doesn't leak. Powdercoating is coming off the y-pipe from normal road dirt/etc hitting it so the y-pipe has some surface rust on it, as well as a bit of a scrape from a speed bump, but no leaks. Will include custom EGR pipe from rear header to EGR cooler. Also note that having these will make you fail a visual emissions inspection because there's no catalytic convertor, so as they saying goes, "for off-road use only". That said, I haven't had a problem getting a sticker here in Houston, and the inspectors are supposed to check for that sort of thing. Regardless, I will include an oxygen sensor simulator so you won't get a check engine light. You still need to have an actual oxygen sensor or a big resistor - this only simulates the signal part of the o2 sensor, not the heater.
* I will need a good rear exhaust manifold before I can remove these from my car.

Greddy 52mm electronic EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) gauge with box and instruction manual $75
White face, dark green lettering (basically black in daytime - camera flash made the green show up in the pic), red needle. missing bung to attach to the headers, but this is available from greddy here: http://www.shopgreddy.com/electronics/electroinc-replacements-and-accessories/replacement-sensor-egt-sensor-fitting.html - gauge doesn't look like it's ever been used.

Autometer 52mm fuel pressure gauge, complete $50
Black face, white lettering. includes sending unit and "brain box" as well as all wiring. used.
pics available on request.

Sparco Manual Pedal Set $50
Used Sparco pedal set. DRILLING REQUIRED!! Some of the rubber nubs have come off of the clutch pedal over the years but I have yet to slip off it except when my shoes were literally dripping wet. Will include original box.

DEPO Clear corners for 97-99 camry $20 plus your stock corners
Driverside has some hairline cracks on the surface but they only show up when the sun hits them right (like it did in this pic), and it doesn't leak. Pass side is mint.

Chrome, red & white TRD trunk emblem/badge $5

Stainless steel test pipe $50
Put this in place of your cat when you go racing, then put the cat back on before going home. Not legal for street use, though like the JPPs above, if you install an o2 sensor simulator, you could daily drive with this and not have a check engine light. would still fail a visual inspection, so it depends on how strict your inspection station is. the ones i go to don't care.

---------------------

REMINDER - all photos can be found here: http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/jazngibzn/ForSale/

Some of this stuff will not come off the car until I have certain stock parts or a deposit first - just read the notes for each item - If I don't ask for stock parts, then I don't need them. If you have some of the stock parts I'm looking for, please email (not PM) me even if you aren't interested in buying anything from me.

Again - Local buyers will have priority for ANY item. I WILL ship items, but I would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.

I would prefer people to EMAIL me (jason at gibson99 dot com) rather than use PM - I can respond to emails faster, and since I will be posting this to more than one forum, it's easier for me to keep track of who responds first.

One last time - EMAIL ME with any offers/questions. If you don't know whether a part will fit your car, try searching first and you will probably find your answer.

Since this is more or less an updated cut/paste from my previous thread... before you ask - If it's still listed here and isn't marked as SOLD, then it's not sold yet.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Gibson99's Back2Stock sale redux - gen4 camry/solara/etc

Postby Bdub215 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Sucks i'm not local. JP Headers/y-pipe is a steal.
Bdub215
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gibson99 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

once i can get the stock headers and alamo y-pipe back on, i'm willing to ship the JPPs. it's just one damn broken stud on the rear header's collector flange i can't get out (on the stock ones i got from someone) so i'm not taking off the JPPs till i have a GOOD set of oem parts.

updates: pedals and body kit are sold. everything else still available.

remember to email me directly! the forum doesn't email me if someone replies here or sends me a PM...
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SirThomas88 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 am

Nice items you have there!! Complete SEVEN piece Molly kit?? Very rare, especially that trunk spoiler. JPP headers? Also very nice.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:03 am

Gibson is Legit, That's how I got my Greddy EvoII Catback. 8)
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5