[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1mz vvt-i engine and parts for sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

1mz vvt-i engine and parts for sale

1mz vvt-i engine and parts for sale

Postby es3_ray » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello all,

I have many parts for sale from a 2000 ES300 with a little less than 180,000 miles on it. Complete engine with one piston that has low compression. Take it as you will, i'd prefer to sell it in less parts than more but i am willing to part the engine out.

-$500 obo

I also have a sludged engine for sale, heads were cleaned in gasoline and disassembled. block still has sludge. The details are 2002 sienna engine with about 80,000. Most of this engine is disassembled.

-$350 obo

Shoot me part descriptions if you dont need the whole engine and lets work out a price.

email: chevyraycer(a)g maillll.c0 mmmm
es3_ray
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5