[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: poly dogbone
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: poly dogbone

WTB: poly dogbone

Postby civictypeR » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Just like the subject line says. If you have a poly dogbone with upgrade bushings let me know. Unless you have the bushings or know the part number for the replacement bushings.

Let me know on a price.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB: poly dogbone

Postby krook » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Lookin' for one, too. LMK thanks!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Gregtrd » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 pm

I got two superpro dog bone mounts, i let you guys know if i decide to sell them.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Contact Juan at J-Auto, he ordered me a set of the auto one's awhile back and I'm pretty sure he ordered one or two extra. If you need a manual one I bet he can order that for ya too, good luck!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krook » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 pm

PlateLunch wrote:Contact Juan at J-Auto, he ordered me a set of the auto one's awhile back and I'm pretty sure he ordered one or two extra. If you need a manual one I bet he can order that for ya too, good luck!

That was only for the bushings, right? Didn't you have to find some locally to press them into your OEM dogbone for you?
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PlateLunch » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm

NAPA machine shop, $30 bucks to press out the OEM bushings and press in the new ones. They don't sell a dogbone/bushing combo unless you buy it used from someone.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mdatrdcam » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't know if he frequents the boards or not anymore, but DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH trd4life! He still has close to $700 of my money that he will not refund for poly mounts that I asked him to make and then never delivered. Just an FYI
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks mdatrdcam.

If you ask me about that guy, I would NEVER BUY FROM HIM AGAIN.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5