[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EBAY: CAMRY TRD SUPER CHARGER
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

EBAY: CAMRY TRD SUPER CHARGER

EBAY: CAMRY TRD SUPER CHARGER

Postby HARKEM » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:19 am

Found this on ebay in the USA while trolling ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRD-TOYOTA-RACI ... 1e7f7a472b

Doesn't look like it comes with pulley assembly, but i have emailed the wrecking yard to see if they have the car still and what else is on it..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: EBAY: CAMRY TRD SUPER CHARGER

Postby SpeedySolara » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 am

For those who are interested in this and may not know, a supercharger kit should include at the bare minimum the blower (obviously), a complete belt assembly with 2 screws to hold it down, the alternator bolt, and the long screw that goes into the dogbone add mount. A plus would be the egr tube, and rarely ever will you get the EBC with the kit and less a strut bar or a boost gauge.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby HARKEM » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:16 pm

He still hasn't replied to my question, so i'd say it doesn't come with all the above mentioned..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby corlon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:17 pm

they told me its just whats pictured in the auction
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SirThomas88 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 pm

I wouldn't spend more than $600 on that...
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5